Job Title: Materials Handler
Contract Type: Permanent (Temp-To-Perm)
Hours / Days: Days
– Company bonus scheme
– Overtime available
– Training & Development
Immediate start available
Our client in Leicester are recruiting for a materials handler, to join their business through a period of sustained growth and expansion. The ideal candidate will be physically fit, happy to help and work with those around them in a busy engineering works.
Role & Main Duties:
Candidates should be ready for a job that requires some physical strength and endurance. Responsibilities include:
* Unload sheet metal products from supplier trucks and stack and organize materials on the shop floor, ready to be relocated with the FLT driver
* At times you may be required to assist the crane in loading sheets onto the laser machine
* Labelling and organising parts/sheets into correct storage locations/destination.
* Unload cut parts onto A-frames with applicable job-orders.
* Organize remnants and keep area tidy and clean
* Previous experience in a similar position will prove beneficial towards the role but not essential
* FLT License (Counterbalance) Highly desirable
* Physically fit and able to lift or move items weight as much as 20kg
* Maintain workspaces with a high level of organisation
* Effective communication – relaying information back to line managers/colleagues in an efficient and clear manner
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.