MIG / TIG Welder
Immediate start available
Pay up to £10 / hr
Possibly moving to double days after probation period – pay up to £12/hr
Full time / permanent work
MIG and TIG welders required for a busy manufacturer based in Leicester, working on long term contract. MIG and TIG welding light to medium gauge steel components. Previous MIG and TIG welding experience and understanding of engineering drawings essential. This is a long term and immediate vacancy, you will need to undergo a weld test.
Primary duties include –
* Complete the MIG and TIG welding process of all metal components to required standards
* Read and understand engineering drawings accurately
* Handle machines and tools properly at all times
* Liaise and coordinate relevant information with regards to quality issues
Our ideal candidate: –
* Available immediately and able to work on a temp-perm contract
* Experienced Welder (MIG and TIG)
* Prepared to contribute with overtime needs as the business dictates
* Hourly pay £10.00-£12.00 (depending on shift)
* Temp-perm opportunities
* Weekly pay
Immediate interview available so please contact Lucy @ Regional Recruitment Services on 07501469164, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Lucy@regionalrecritment.com
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.