Job Title: MIG Welder/Fabricator
Contract Type: Temp-To-Perm
Hours / Days: Day Shifts (07:30 – 15:30 Mon-Fri)
Salary: £10 – 13ph
Immediate start available
What is the Opportunity: MIG Welder
Our client, the UK’s industry leader in the display and signage sector, are looking for a MIG welder, eager to learn the ways of the trade. Previous experience in this type of work will be greatly beneficial, but not essential to the role.
The Role & Main Duties:
* Use of MIG and other welding processes
* Fabrication of steel and aluminium items
* Working from Engineering Drawing standards
* Use of hand tools associated with fabrication and welding
* Use of cutting, drilling, rolling and hand grinding machinery
* Some basic welding experience or knowledge
* The desire to learn all aspects of fabrication/metal work /welding that haven’t yet been undertaken
* High level of attention to detail
* You will be working in a fast-paced and heavily team-orientated environment – there will be times when your communication will be key in ensuring that you and your colleagues are working as efficiently as possible.
* Competitive hourly rates of pay
* Exciting work environment
* A solid career pathway and structured progression
* A blend of training to help your career development
* Overtime regularly available
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7605 and ask for firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise