Job Title: Mortgage Advisor (Whole Of The Market)
Contract: Self Employed Basis
Commission: (commission splits reflective of the market and advanced admin support)
Location: Derby (Remote Working)
Start Date: ASAP
Mortgage Advisor Overview
A fantastic opportunity has come available for a fully qualified Mortgage Advisor. This opportunity is ideal for a candidate that is passionate about their profession and knows how to deliver a first class service. The successful candidate will be part of an award winning brokerage team, where the purpose of the role is to offer professional mortgage advice solutions in accordance with Financial Services Authority Regulations, providing the most suitable mortgage advice. Reporting to nobody, you will benefit from full autonomy, alongside as many hot leads as you can handle.
The employer has partnered with the number one lead provider in the UK, which is why the role has been created to support the demand in this regard. This organisation is so confident in their offering, they would like to invite suitable applicants a chance to see their admin support and leads for any experienced mortgage advisor to understand what a unique opportunity this is.
Mortgage Advisor Key Responsibilities
* Find out about your client’s financial situation, including what their monthly expenditure is
* Explain the different types of mortgage and offer products for your client to choose from
* Assess which type of mortgage is most suitable for each client
* Make sure your customers can afford what they’re borrowing, not only now but in the future, in the event that interest rates go up or their circumstances change
* Explain about repayments and mortgage protection
* Advise on and sell related financial products, such as buildings or life insurance
* Follow strict industry rules and guidelines and ensure you give impartial and appropriate financial advice
* Understand the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulatory requirements and ensure you meet these
Skills required for the successful Mortgage Advisor:
* Fully Qualified CeMAP
* Minimum 12 months experience operating as a Mortgage Advisor or Banking background
* Good understanding of the market although specialist broker training comes as standard.
* Good telephone manner and a clear and effective communicator.
* Strong active listening skills.
* Good working knowledge of I.T. systems as well as Microsoft Office
* Good time-management skills and the ability to juggle a busy workload
* Ability to work unsupervised and use initiative across multiple tasks.
* Ambitious spirit and positive attitude
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 26 2 37 33 and ask for Sunny. Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.