Job Title: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Pay Rate: £35,000 – £43,000 DOE
Hours: 7-7 Days & Nights (Shifts may vary including 3 shift rotation or Continental shift pattern)
Start Date: ASAP
Our market leading client based in Bradford are looking for Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers to work in their purpose built manufacturing facility.
We are looking for competent Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers who have experience in a fast paced production environment who specifically have experience in the following.
* Fault finding both mechanical and electrical
* Pneumatic, hydraulic, and PLC
* Knowledge of inverters and drives
* Ability to work on own and as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company that’s been trading for many years and has seem substantial growth.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will work with alongside a team of Engineers to manage the daily workload of the business, including but not limited to:-
* Fault find and diagnose mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
* Carry out any repair or maintenance work that is required.
* Proactively identify ways to increase efficiency and effectiveness of repairs.
* Provide a detailed handover to the next shift.
* Maintenance schedules and liaise with the Engineering Supervisor regarding spare parts requirements and orders
* Use Computer Management Maintenance System
* NVQ3 engineering or equivalent
* ONC electrical engineering or equivalent
* HNC electrical engineering or equivalent
* BS7671 wiring regulations 17th edition or 18th edition
* Electrical inspection and test (C&G 2391)
* IPAF MEWP 3a and3b
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0113 490 0179 and ask for Tom. Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise