£30,000 per annum
Mon-Fri (37.5 hours pw)
On behalf of one of the UK’s largest and most respected charities, we are recruiting for a Nursery Manager in the town of Hook, Hampshire. You would ideally have a minimum of a year of experience behind you of working within a pre-school/nursery environment, but also a proven track record of positively Managing a similar environment and other members of staff. If successful, you will be a part of a much larger organisation that provides welfare support to individuals, families, and communities around the UK, and will of course be passionate, enthusiastic and determined to succeed in the environment you are in.
Key Responsibilities of Nursery Manager:
• To deliver and ensure a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 0-5 years.
• To manage the day to day activities of the setting.
• To ensure that the preschool nursery is a safe environment for children, staff and others.
• To develop partnerships with parents/carers to increase involvement in their child’s development.
• To manage other staff within the preschool nursery
Person Spec of Nursery Manager:
• Minimum Level 3 qualification in Children and Young Peoples Workforce or equivalent.
• Paediatric First Aid (full)
• IOSH Managing safely (or prepared to undertake)
• Previous recent experience, working in a Preschool or Nursery setting
• Experience leading and motivating a team, with excellent proactive team engagement and involvement
• Previous experience managing income and expenditure budget and records – must be highly numerate
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 3667592 and ask for Nizaam, or email Nizaam.Karatella@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 10 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.