Job Title: Operations Supervisor
Location: Leicester, LE2
Salary: Will be discussed and agreed commensurate with experience
Hours of Work/Shift: The position is full-time (five days per week) – you must be available to work some weekends as part of the standard hours of duty. Early starts may be required at times.
Start Date: Immediately
We are hiring for an Operations Supervisor to provide support and assistance to the operations team in Leicester. This is a forward-thinking, innovative company with a small, close-knit ground ops team who work together in a friendly but fast-paced and hard-working environment and you will be an important part of this team helping to provide a professional and positive image of the company to clients and suppliers.
Duties of an Operations Supervisor
You will be working as part of the operations team and will be responsible for:
- Follow the Company operating systems and procedures
- Perform general admin tasks
- Work as part of a team to ensure operations are running punctually
- Ensure general cleanliness
- Assist with the storage and monitoring of fuel and oil levels
- Perform administrative duties related to aircraft technical record keeping
- Reconcile various projects to the point of closure
- Maintain good relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues
- Ensure all outstanding requests are followed up daily
- Any other duties as may be required by the company
You will be expected to:
- Participate in meetings
- Ensure the effective sharing of information
- Maintain good situational awareness
- Interact well with other members of the team
- Keep up to date with activities of other staff
- Use the appropriate network of communication
- Treat sensitive data with care and in a confidentiality
- Act professionally at all times
Skills and experience of an Operations Supervisor
As an Operations Supervisor you will also need:
- Strong communication skills
- Integrity, loyalty and respect
- A high level of attention to detail
- Drive and motivation
- Willingness to accept early starts and weekend duties
- Good attendance and punctuality
- The ability to work under pressure in a safety critical environment
- Adaptability to deal with last minute changes and unexpected situations
- Good customer service skills
Apply to this Operations Supervisor role through this advert. If you would like more information about this role, please contact our Industrial team on 0116 262 3733.
If successful, you will need to digitally register with our agency (if you haven’t already done so). If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
About Regional Recruitment Services – A Recruitment Agency in Leicester.
This position is advertised by Regional Recruitment Services Ltd, an award-winning independent recruitment agency that has been operating since 2008. We offer permanent, temporary and contract jobs within the Commercial, Construction, Industrial and Engineering sectors. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit our website (regionalrecruitment.co.uk).