Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Up to £21,500 per annum (+Quarterly Bonus)
Hours: Full time (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm)
We currently have opportunities available for an experienced Customer Service Representative, working as an Order Processor for a housing manufacturer in Milton Keynes.
With over 150 years’ industry experience and one of the largest in its field, we are looking for Applicants who are performance driven and with previous experience working within a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a passion for customer service, and be highly motivated with a positive attitude.
Job Responsibilities for the Order Processor:
* Dealing with all customer queries to ensure company satisfaction.
* Recording, investigating, resolving and closing all customer complaints within fixed timescales.
* Making inbound and outbound calls, volume processing – roughly 100 calls per day.
* Ensuring accuracy of order processing, including correct pricing to eliminate any invoice pricing queries.
* Maintaining high-quality client relationships with field sales on account management matters.
* Monitor and evaluate personal performance to enhance personal and team results in line with KPI’s.
Experience and Skills required for the Order Processor:
* Order Processors must have strong understanding of SAP and CRM Systems.
* Proven history in inbound and outbound calls.
* Excellent Customer Service skills and clear telephone manner.
* Capability to work under pressure, strong interpersonal skills and build good client relationships.
* Ability to manage a high volume of workload and a flexible approach.
* Experience of working within a high volume order processing position.
* Ability to work accurately and within strict timescales.
How to Apply for the Order Processor Role:
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this Order Processor vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact (0116)3667592 and ask for Nizaam
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.