ORDER PRODUCTION PROCESSOR
An Order Production Processor is required for a leading manufacturer within their specialism. Based in Thurmaston this is a full time, maternity cover position offering a salary of £18’000 per annum. The role is to process sale orders through production by preparing all elements required to begin each manufacturing stage to completion. The Order Production Processor will check the capability to manufacture the product, identify required parts to fulfil the manufacturing of the product to completion, and create all sheets for just-in-time ordering (which include glass, vent, modular and luxlite apron cut sheets).
– Salary of £18,000 per annum.
– Pension scheme.
– 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
– Free Parking
– Monday to Friday.
– 08:00 to 17:00.
Duties Of The Order Production Processor:
* Draw all glass shapes required to fulfil an order.
* Create cut sheets for all required components – apron extrusion, blinds, vents and timber.
* Order and process all product from point of sale to supplier delivery.
* Liaise with sales staff to advise potential issues with orders or production before the production stage.
* Run Sales Orders Awaiting Production (SOAP) report to determine new orders for production.
* Produce production unit figures for a daily report.
* Scan all appropriate documentation to the relevant folders/drives in the system.
* Answer customer calls for delivery
Skills Required For The Order Production Processor:
- Excellent metrology knowledge.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Computer literate with excellent level of MS Word and Excel.
- Great communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work towards deadlines.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on (0116) 366 75 92 and ask for Nizaam.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.