Domestic Painters – Holland – (Must speak basic Dutch)
We are recruiting for a number of Painters to travel to Holland for a minimum of 6 months.
The successful candidates will be working out in Holland on an initial 6-month contract.
Overview of the Painter Role
* Holland location – can go home on weekends
* £69, tax and NI free, for every working day out in Holland.
* Salary Range, 20 Euros per hour (£17.64 per hour)
* Accommodation needs to be paid by yourselves
* Driving license is needed and if possible a car
* 37.5 hours a week, overtime is possible
What you will do:
* Apply paint, stain, varnish, and other finishes to equipment, buildings, and/or other structures, using brushes, spray guns, or rollers.
* Fill cracks, holes, and joints with putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
* Read work orders or receive instructions from supervisor or manager in order to determine work requirements.
* Clean equipment, paint mixing area, and work area.
* Have knowledge of the tools, equipment, materials, and application techniques common to the painting trade, and knowledge and skill in hazardous materials handling, application, and disposal.
* Assist other members of the department where necessary.
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this painting position, then contact Jouel Potter today on 07850 646 175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Construction team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.