Panel Beater – The Netherlands
We are recruiting for a number of panel beaters to travel to the Netherlands for a minimum of 3 months.
The successful candidates will be working out in the Netherlands on an initial 6-month contract.
Overview of the Panel Beater role
* Working all over the Netherlands
* Salary Range €13 per hour, paid weekly with a week in arrears
* Accommodation is provided and WIFI
* Driving license and access to your own vehicle is essential
* 40 hours a week
* At least 3 years of relevant work experience
* Covid-19 guidelines have been put in place
Key duties and skills required for Panel Beater role:
* Repair or replace bodywork panels of damaged vehicles;
* Welding, grinding, tightening, assemble and disassemble bodyparts
* A flexible and adaptable attitude
* Good knowledge of panel beating tools
* Good organisational skills and the ability to pay attention to detail
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this painting position, then contact Tasneem today on 0116 262 3733 or email email@example.com
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Construction team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.