Pattern Cutter / Designer
Pay up to £15 / hr
Experienced Pattern Cutter / Designer required to join a womenswear, children’s and menswear supplier to online brands.
Ideal Candidate – Pattern Cutter / Designer
* Creative Pattern Cutter
* Experience of Fast Fashion Pattern
* Knowledge of at least one CAD/CAM System
* Experience with Vetigraph
* Excellent understanding of fit and construction from a customer perspective.
* Speed and accuracy able to interpret designer’s sketches
* Flexible, reliable and accustomed to working to tight deadlines.
* Proactive team player with good interpersonal skills
* Passionate, enthusiastic and confident
* Excellent quality of work along with speed and efficiency.
Main Duties – Pattern Cutter / Designer
* Liaise with the designer on first patterns and prototypes providing creative input as required to ensure patterns works perfectly.
* Translate design sketches to patterns
* Creating first patterns for a wide variety of new styles, manually and with Vetigraph (use of CAD when necessary)
* Liaise with the Sample Machinist on prototype development.
* Assess suitability of garment design for selected cloth and create patterns taking any restrictions from this assessment into consideration.
* Ensure patterns will produce samples to correct spec from an aesthetic and technical point of view.
* Complete technical paperwork to accompany patterns.
* Complete fit log/size chart with pattern measurements.
* Attend fit meetings as required.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. Immediate start / interview available. Please click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Lucy: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.