Monday to Friday Rotating shift 6am to 2pm or 2 pm to 10pm
Regional Recruitment have an immediate opportunity for a Planning Assistant to work in our clients Distribution Centre in Stafford. Our client is a leading third party logistics and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland.
* Work with Operational Teams and Resource Planning Manager to produce and continually review rota patterns in line with operational KPI’s.
* Provide senior management with daily/weekly KPI reports to ensure continual improvement throughout the warehouse – daily dashboard updates.
* Responsible for accurately recording holidays in the central rota and Payroll system.
* Ensure that each shift has required information to approve/reject holiday requests in line with approved guidelines
* To carry out other duties that may be required from time to time within the general scope of the department.
* Well-organised and analytical with a sound knowledge of the principles of warehouse operations
* Good knowledge and understanding of MS Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot, Macros)
* High attention to detail
* Customer-focussed with excellent communication skills
* Organised and the ability to prioritise workload to ensure that all deadlines are hit
* Ability to influence and persuade others
* Confident problem solver
* The role will require an element of flexibility in regard to working hours.
How to apply for the Planning Assistant
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Carla on 0116 3667598
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.