Plant Fitters / Maintenance Fitters (Semi-Skilled)
Location: South Leicestershire
Immediate start available
Pay: £10.00 -£11.50
Day shifts – flexi
Own transport beneficial due to the location and working hours
* Perform all aspects of maintenance and repair on plant machines and equipment (Change Pumps, Pneumatic, Hydraulics, motors)
* Working with Overhead cranes, mixers, rollers and other heavy plant machinery
* Carry out repairs and maintenance to required standards
* Using hand tools and welding equipment.
* Assembling plant machine components to specification
* Following company Health and Safety policies/procedures
* Liaising with the shift manager regarding any issues
* Other duties as deemed reasonable and necessary to meet the business needs.
* Good level of Mechanical Engineering knowledge, with some knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems
* Mechanically minded
* Have preferably worked in the plant industry or similar previously.
* Ideally have an appropriate engineering/mechanical qualification
* Be competent in working with mechanical/hydraulic/electrical repairs
* Ability to communicate and interact professionally both verbally and written when dealing with employees and the public.
* Must be self-motivated
* Ability to act professionally and remain calm in high stress situations.
* Regular attendance is required
* Manual skills
* Own transport beneficial due to the location and working hours
* Competitive hourly rate up to £11.50 per hour
* Overtime premium after 39 hrs.
* A solid career pathway and structured progression
* A blend of training to help your career development to Maintenance Engineer level
* Free parking
* Exciting work environment
Immediate start / interview available. Please contact Lucy @ Regional Recruitment Services on 07501469164, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Lucy@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified