Pay: up to £13.00/hr
Primary duties include – Plater Welder
* MIG welding heavy steel components up to 60mm.
* Working on staircases, balustrades, balconies, gates etc.
* Following engineering drawings and schematics
* Working in a Structural Steel Environment
* Must be familiar with MIG welding
* Handle machines and tools properly at all times
* General house-keeping duties / following standard operation protocols
Ideal candidate – Plater Welder
* Experienced Plater Welder
* Must be capable of reading engineering drawings
* Previous heavy steel fabrication experience
* Prepared to contribute with overtime needs as the business dictates
* Working to Engineering drawings
* Finishing, fettling and grinding own work
Benefits – Plater Welder
* Competitive hourly rate (depending on skills and experience)
* Permanent work
* Free car park
* Friendly and family atmosphere at work
Immediate weld test / interview available so please contact Lucy @ Regional Recruitment Services on 07501469164 or 01163667626, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Lucy
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.