Playground Installers – Colchester – £35,000 – £40,000 per annum
We are looking for new staff for our teams to join a Play installation and Groundwork’s company operating across the country.
Overview of the Playground Installers
- We are looking for Experienced Playground installers to join our growing team.
- Salary Range £35,000 – £40,000 per annum
- Driving license is needed and if possible a car
- 40 hours a week, overtime is possible
Responsibilities of the Playground Installer
- Must have experience of kit installation for major manufacturers
- Wood equipment experience is useful
- The role is field based and there will be a requirement to stay away at the Company’s cost, PPE will be provided.
- This is a hands-on role, you will need to a proactive self-starter able to work under own initiative and supervise junior staff
Requirements of the Playground Installer
- Experience as a Playground Installer
- Work is nationwide so must be prepared to travel and stay away
- Groundwork’s knowledge and Digger/ Dumper ticket holders preferred
- Must be a CSCS Card holder
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this position then contact Jouel Potter today on 0116 262 3733/07850 646 175 or email email@example.com
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Construction team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.