Job Title: Paint Line Production Operative
Contract Type: Temp-To-Perm
Hours / Days:
– 12:30 – 21:00 (Monday – Friday)
– Training for 4-6 weeks will take place on early shift (07:30 – 16:00)
Salary: £9.45 – £10.50ph
Immediate start available
Role & Main Duties:
* Using paint gun to cover unpainted parts, or provide touch-up work on any products put through for re-work.
* You will be required to keep an accurate count and record of powder usage.
* Prepping powder drums ready for usage.
* Full clean down of any used powder drums
* Cleaning spray booth, all pipes, hopper sets and any other associated equipment in the booth area.
* A motivated team player, happy to help colleagues and be a strong communicator within your department.
* A Forklift Truck License is required (Counterbalance)
* The right candidate must be able to work on their own and as part of a team, this will regularly change, with responsibility and due care.
* The right candidate will have come from a very similar environment, and will be well versed in powder coating itself.
* The right candidate will be driven, able to think quickly in various situations, with exceptional communication skills, written, verbal and reading.
* The right candidate will have a keen eye for detail, and will possess the mind-set of ensuring a job is done exactly to specification.
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.