Job Title Job Title : PPC Consultant
Location : Leicester
Salary : £24,000 – £26,000 per annum
Contract : Permanent
Hours : Full Time
Overview of The Role
Regional Recruitment Services currently have a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing, forward-thinking digital marketing agency. We are looking for an outgoing, creative and dynamic PPC (Pay Per Click) Executive to join a diverse and super-talented team. You will work alongside a close-knit team of SEO account managers, PPC experts, social enthusiasts and PR strategists. The PPC Consultant will collaborate within a vibrant and high-performing digital team, will provide analysis & recommendations to help the business achieve customer growth, and continued brand engagement. Planning, executing and managing PPC campaigns across a wide range of household name clients. This would be a fantastic role for a talented individual looking to develop their career, as full training will also be provided if needed.
Working as a PPC (Pay Per Click) Consultant, you will have at least 2 years of PPC experience, along with experience through using search, display, shopping, video, remarketing and paid social ads which will be needed to make our clients more successful online.
PPC Consultant Role & Responsibilities:
* Working PPC knowledge and campaign management experience
* Ability to create, analyse and optimise Google and Bing ads, including search, display, shopping and remarketing
* Knowledge of YouTube and Amazon ads are a bonus
* Ability to work with social media advertising platforms on Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
* Ability to conduct effective keyword research and create campaigns based on that research
* Proven track record of monitoring and reporting on key campaign KPIs, metrics and results, using tools, such as Google Analytics
* Experience and ability to set up and maintain transparent, professional and friendly client relationships and communications
* Desire to work as part of a collaborative and dynamic campaign team
* Desire to cascade and share knowledge, experience and resources to the wider team
* Other key skills needed: time management, strong abilities to support other team members,
Benefits for the Successful PPC Consultant
* Private healthcare.
* Free onsite parking.
* 30 days annual leave, including bank holidays.
* Flexible working hours.
* Regular team nights/days out.
* Inhouse incentives and rewards.
* Access to the latest tools, technology and equipment.
* Personalised career development, support and progression.
Skills & Experience Required for the PPC Consultant:
* Educated to degree level.
* Working PPC knowledge and campaign management experience.
* Support with the creation, analysis and optimisation of Google and Bing ads, including search, display, shopping and remarketing.
* Some experience working with social media advertising platform, such as Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
* Support with keyword research and the creation of campaigns based on that research.
* Assist with monitoring and reporting on key campaign KPIs, metrics and results, using tools, such as Google Analytics.
* Support with setting up and maintaining transparent, professional and friendly client relationships and communications.
* Desire to work as part of a collaborative and dynamic campaign team.
* Ability to work within a fast-paced and reactive agency environment.
* Sound spelling and grammar skills.
* Desire to cascade and share knowledge, experience and resources to the wider team.
* Other key skills needed: time management, ability to support other team members, working towards deadlines and ability to schedule and prioritise own workload.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 75 92 and ask for Ellis Or email Ellis.Dawkins@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.