Experienced PPC Executive – Leicester
Regional Recruitment Services currently have a Fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing, digital marketing agency. We are looking for an outgoing, creative and dynamic PPC Executive to join a fantastic team. You’ll work alongside a close-knit team of SEO account managers, PPC experts, social enthusiasts and PR strategists plan, executing and managing PPC campaigns across a wide range of clients.
We are looking for an ambitious PPC Executive to join a diverse and super-talented team. The PPC Executive will sit within a vibrant and high-performing digital team and will provide analysis & recommendations to help the business achieve customer growth and continued brand engagement. This would be a fantastic role for a talented individual looking to develop their career, as full training will also be provided if needed.
* Private healthcare
* Free onsite parking
* Relaxed agency environment
* Team building days
* Location offers an Ice cream shop, café, pub and barbers on-site
Role & Responsibilities:
* As an experienced PPC Executive you will be planning and implementing PPC campaigns across a range of industries
* You will be responsible for essential client communication, signoff and delivery of PPC campaigns
* Understand search engine algorithms to create an outstanding proactive strategy
* Continuous split testing and multivariate testing of ads, copy and landing pages
* Working collaboratively and supportively with the rest of the marketing team to monitor and implement necessary optimisation changes to expand and improve performance
* Compiling data analysis and making consultative recommendations for testing and improving performance.
* Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
* Track, report, and analyse website analytics using a range of online tools such
* Collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
Skills & Experience:
We’re looking for an PPC specialist with at least 2 years’ experience who has the ability to think creatively and strategically. You must have a passion for all things PPC & digital
You’ll also need to be comfortable using popular PPC & keyword research tools such as Ahrefs and SEMRush as well as having a good working knowledge of Google Analytics, sheets and docs
Location: Our head office is based just outside Leicester city centre in a lovely rural office space
Contract: Permanent, full time contract
Education: Degree level qualification in a relevant subject is preferred
Experience: In-house and agency PR or sales experience preferred, but not essential
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.