Job Title: Process Setting Technician
Contract Type: Temp-To-Perm
Hours / Days: Monday – Thursday – 08:00 – 17:30 / 08:00 – 14:00 Friday
– Company Bonus Scheme
– Lunch Hour completely flexible
– Continuous training & development schedule
– Free on-site parking
Immediate start available
Our client based in Uxbridge are recruiting for a variety of positions within their engineering works, where they are the UK’s leading specialist in anodising and metal finishing. Having experienced considerable growth in recent times, and supplying various sectors and markets worldwide, they are now looking to build on their reputation and invest in new personnel for the long-term.
They are looking for those with a high level of enthusiasm and a studious nature, to learn the ways of the business and provide opportunity to help upskill and train the new generation of employee’s in the business.
A large degree of investment has been put into the business, from a recent refit of the engineering works, which also saw a whole host of new machinery installed. Our client offer a great opportunity, in a well-established business that has proved it’s sustainability and longevity during economic struggle, to remain at the top of their game, with their employee’s with a long-term future.
* 75 Year’s + in operation
* Investor in people – Training for some roles can carry on for over a year, due to complexity and full competency in role.
* Bonus structure
* Record growth and turnover year on year
* Supply multiple markets – (audio, aerospace, medical, satellite)
Role & Main Duties:
* Main Duty – Attaching articles onto Process Fixtures – prior to anodization. These Articles, as they are known, are components needing to be firmly attached to the Process Fixtures, before going through the chemical process.
* Ability to collect articles requiring setting from the goods in racking and carry out incoming inspection, ensure the paperwork is correct, communicate any discrepancies to the Production Manager.
* Ability to communicate with the surface finishing bead blast section of incoming articles to be fixtured.
* Ability to inspect bead blasted articles prior to fixturing, any non-conforming articles are to be returned to the surface finishing bead blast section.
* Ability to confirm quantities are correct to the paperwork and route card provided.
* Ability to select the appropriate fixture required, carefully place items in the correct orientation onto fixtures and ensure that they are fixtured tightly to ensure electrical connection is maintained during the anodize process.
* Ability to maintain the fixture storage area in a hazard free manner.
* Ability to complete work in a manner that satisfies Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
* Responsible for maintaining a safe working environment for yourself and others around you.
* You may be required to train personnel from time to time to encourage uniformity across the process setting section.
* Ability to adhere to quality control regulations.
* Ability to communicate to the Senior Management team of any shortages of fixtures in a timely manner.
* To carry out reasonable additional duties as instructed by the Senior Management team as and when required.
* Willing to learn new skills to help achieve the Company’s vision/goals
* Any prior experience within engineering/manufacturing will be beneficial.
* Basic numeracy skills
* Flexible and proactive
* Positive attitude
* Customer focused
* Attention to detail – able to identify discrepancies / quality issues
* Physically fit able to lift items up to a maximum of 25kg
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.