Job Title: Production Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours / Days: 08:00 – 17:00 Monday – Friday
Salary: £29,000 p/a
* Competitive salary
* Auto enrolment pension scheme
* Excellent career progression plans
Immediate start available
Our client are looking for a production manager to join their busy site in Grantham. Our client are specialists in the recycling & refurbishment of electronic products and white goods.
We are looking for a strong team-player and leader, who is able to motivate and ensure a high level of team cohesion and work-ethic across the board. Our client are an investor in people, and work to ensure that they invest in their staff, and provide them with plans to grow within the company.
Reporting directly to the site manager, you will be a strong communicator, responsible for general production & working towards your staff delivering as expected and beyond their KPI targets.
Role & Main Duties:
* Be responsible for optimising staff performance across all relevant departments under your supervision.
* Ensuring quality standards are maintained, and performance is monitored in respect to individual/team targets.
* Through motivation and team cohesion, develop culture of improvement and personal/tea progression
* Evaluating team and production workload to ensure you have all the right facilities to work at optimum performance.
* You will provide training matrix’s in line with team development and advise on improving efficiencies with team.
* Ensuring site is well maintained and Health & Safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
* The role requires a strong communicator, and one who can mentor and advise their colleagues should anything arise. A can-do attitude, and one to help others will be hugely beneficial.
* Prior experience in a leader-based role, developing employees and nurturing talent.
* The ideal candidate will work well under pressure, and be responsible for making decisions which need an immediate resolution.
* Excellent organisational skills, and the ability to plan over varied periods of time, regarding production/staffing.
* Have WAMITAB Levels 3 or 4 (Solid understanding and proven track record of having worked in the electronics recycling industry.)
* Must be an excellent communicator at all levels.
* A thorough understanding of Health & Safety and compliance procedures is essential.
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.