PRODUCTION OPERATIVE / LABOURER:
We are urgently recruiting for hard working Labourers and Production Operatives to join a large manufacturer of pre-cast concrete company within the Stairs department, which is based near Coalville, Leicestershire. Although no specific experience is required, candidates must have a strong work ethic and be happy to labour, clean and perform production line duties in a busy manufacturing environment.
– £8.50 Per Hour
– Regular overtime available that is paid at time and one half over 40 hours per week.
– Possibility of permanent employment upon completion of 13 weeks.
– Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
– Shift work: 6am-2pm
– Some additional flexibility may be required as per the needs of the business.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
– Due to the shift start times, own reliable transport is an essential requirement as public transport cannot be relied upon for travelling to and from work.
– Must be happy to work in a hot, noisy and dusty work environment (all relevant personal protective equipment is provided).
– Although no specific experience is required, it may be an advantage if candidates can evidence successful experience of working in a repetitive production / labouring role that includes heavy lifting (up to 20 kilos)
– Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
– Working as part of a targeted production team that manufacture concrete flooring from pre-cast concrete.
– Following a production line process that includes manually inserting pins into a concrete mix dividers into finished stacked products.
Please note, these duties require lots of bending and manoeuvring of the body.
– Cleaning down industrial machinery and the production environment at regular intervals.
– This role pay progress onto other duties such as operating an overhead crane and fork lift truck (full training provided)
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 262 3733 and ask for Jouel or email Jouel@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.