Production Operatives / Machine Operators
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED / TRAINING PROVIDED – LONG TERM / PERMANENT ROLE
A solid career pathway and structured progression
Immediate start available
Pay: 9.00 / hr
Rotating Shift: Days and Nights
4 on 4 off: 6am – 6pm and 6pm – 6am
* Good communication skills
* Manual skills
* Experience with large machines (desirable but not essential)
* Excellent attendance and punctuality
* Ability to adapt to changing requirements and priorities
* Preparing and operating machines
* Understanding specifications of the task
* Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
* Set machines to complete full cycles
* Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
* Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functional.
* Pay up to £9.00 per hour
* A solid career pathway and structured progression
* A blend of training to help your career development
* Free parking
* Exciting work environment
The first stage of the application process is to apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.