Machine Operators / Production Operatives
TRAINING PROVIDED – LONG TERM / PERMANENT ROLE
A solid career pathway and structured progression
Immediate start available
Pay: 9.50 / hr with overtime paid at x1.5 £14.25
Rotating Shift: Days and Nights – 4 on 4 off: 6am – 6pm and 6pm – 6am
* Preparing and operating machines
* Understanding specifications of the task
* Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
* Set machines to complete full cycles
* Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
* Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functional.
* Pay up to £9.50 per hour
* Overtime paid at x1.5 £14.25
* A solid career pathway and structured progression
* A blend of training to help your career development
* Free parking
* Exciting work environment
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 07501469164 and ask for Lucy.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.