Job Title: Paint Line Production Operative
Contract Type: Temp-To-Perm
Hours / Days:
– 12:30 – 21:00 (Monday – Friday)
– Training for 4-6 weeks will take place on early shift (07:30 – 16:00)
Immediate start available
Our client based in Leicester are searching for a Paint Line Production Operative, to join their growing business on a temp-to-perm basis.
Our client manufacture fittings for both domestic and commercial properties, and are a leading manufacturer/distributor across the UK.
You will be working on the afternoon shift, which runs from 12:30 – 21:00, however training will take place across the early shift, for the interim of 4-6 weeks.
Role & Main Duties:
* Working with drawings to identify where to stamp hanging holes with a hole-punch.
* Using the correct jigs, you will set and load products onto the right size hook, along a moving line.
* Safe unloading and allocation of paints/paint parts at the end of the line.
* Using job sheets, you will allocate paint tags to the correct product.
* Cleaning down the paint booth and assisting team members in this role when required.
* Bubble wrapping/boxing and organising products ready for dispatch.
* General housekeeping/maintaining own workspace to a high and cleanly standard.
* Fettling, grinding, cutting and shaping of the next days job card
* A motivated team player, happy to help colleagues and assist whenever necessary.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment. A similar industry/experience will benefit greatly.
* Ability to interpret drawings as to product specification, and a keen eye for detail.
* Physically fit and capable, there will be a significant element of manual handling to the role, where you will be required to lift/distribute products/materials to their allocated place.
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.