Project Manager – Loughborough – Immediate Start – Permanent
A great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work for a contractor specialising in park and leisure home developments. Due to continued growth the company has created this new role best suited to a process driven, motivated, individual. The ideal candidate will have project management experience in similar civils/groundworks projects.
The client is an innovative, fast moving, design and build contractor responsible for all aspects of civils and groundworks covering; survey, drainage, infrastructure and concrete works. Currently covering sites nationally, the role will be predominantly office based with occasional visits to sites as required.
Roles and responsibilities:
– To co-operate with all stakeholders involved, and be responsible for weekly and monthly reports to contractors.
– Responsible for timely project completion in accordance with contractual dates and project schedules.
– Manage the allocation of trades and labour, employed and sub-contracted – ensuring efficient and cost-effective use of resources on assigned projects.
– Analyse and plan all construction schedules and phases to ensure deadlines are met.
– Assessing the financial, technical and operational risks of the project
– Ensure that all health and safety compliance is constantly upheld and adhered to across all sites and operatives.
– Adhere to the Integrated Management System (IMS).
– Quantifying what materials are required and placing orders correctly and in the most efficient manor.
– Reviewing, completing and submitting client and subcontractor monthly valuations, ensuring these are always correct and completed on time through the correct systems.
– A degree in a building discipline/Project Management would be beneficial
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager on similar projects
– Previous experience covering civils and groundworks projects
– Full UK Driving Licence
– Reasonable technical ability relating to construction
– Experience with CAD (preferable)
– SMSTS (preferable)
– Other qualifications will support your application
– Be a part of an innovative, fast moving design and build contractor
– Receive a competitive permanent package
– Opportunity to join a supportive team
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this Project Manager position, then contact Matt Smith today on 0116 366 7616 or email email@example.com
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Construction team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.