An Experienced Purchasing Manager is required for a well-established designer and supplier of luxury goods, who have clients that span the globe and supply the world’s leading hotel groups. Based in Ruislip this is a permanent role offering a fantastic basic salary of £28,000-£32,000 per annum dependant on experience, however a contract position will also be available for the right candidate, if required.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company with clients spanning worldwide. The role is ideally suited to experienced purchasing managers who can hit the ground running, and are looking to further their experience and grow their knowledge, along with fantastic progression opportunities. This is high and fast paced role, which would require a great level of multi taksing, measuring cost effectiveness, great skills within negotiation, and more!
– Salary up to £32,000 per annum depending on experience.
– Company pension scheme.
– 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
– Free On site parking.
– Fantastic progression opportunities
– Seeking reliable vendors or suppliers to provide quality goods at reasonable prices
– Negotiating prices and contracts
– Reviewing technical specifications for raw materials, components, and equipment
– Determining quantity and timing of deliveries
– Forecasting upcoming demand
All About You:
– Strong and confident with MS Office – Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills
– Excellent verbal/written communication skills
– Fantastic negotiation skills
– Proven success within generating relationships with suppliers, and keeping business running costs in mind when negotiating, forecasting and reviewing.
– Self-starter, great organizational and problem-solving skills
– 2/3 years plus experience
* Bachelor’s (Preferred)
* Driving Licence (Preferred)
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.