Quality Assurance Administrator
Location: Wakefield, WF1
Duration – Temp to Perm
Pay rate: £9.23 per hour, equivalent to £18,000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Overview of the Quality Assurance Administrator role
Regional Recruitment Services are delighted to be working with a healthcare organisation looking to grow their Quality Assurance team with a detail orientated professional. This role involves working in the Quality & Assurance team who oversee updating of records, databases and patients incidents and complaints. A key member of the team, this post ensures that the Quality and Assurance team maintain up to date records, databases and keeps the Patient Incident process up to date to ensure the smooth running of governance in the organisation.
Duties of the Quality Assurance Administrator will include:
* To prepare and coordinate governance meetings
* To assist in the management of incidents, RCAs and the action plans
* To manage the suite of clinical policies, implementing effective systems of version control
* To support report writing and presenting data for team
* To keep an asset register of medical devices in line with Medical Devices Policy
* To provide administrative support for all aspects of CQC requirements including registered manager and location applications
* To pro-actively monitor the clinical audit plan ensuring plans are kept to time scales, alerting lead of any issues
The Successful Quality Assurance Administrator will possess the following knowledge, skills, experience and competencies:
* Strong planning and organisational skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate an all-round professional attitude especially under pressure with deadlines and conflicting interests
* To understand and comply with internal and external protocols
* To use initiative to resolve queries from other departments
* Experienced in formal minute taking
* Experience of organising meetings and events, involving a wide range of internal and external participants
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point programmes
How to Apply for the Quality Assurance Administrator
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact (0116) 366 7598 and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.