Job Title: Quality Engineer
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours / Days: Days (Monday – Friday)
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 starting salary
* Overtime available
* On-Site Parking
* Clean & Modern Engineering Works
* Attractive Overtime Rates
* National & Possibly International Travel on rare occasions
Immediate start available
Our client based in Nottingham are looking for a Quality Engineer, with a background of working in the aerospace sector, to join their team during a period of sustained growth.
The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running, and become a pivotal member of the wider engineering team, offering technical support to both colleagues and customers, whilst driving quality and better processes within the business.
Role & Main Duties:
* Overseeing manufacturing process, implementation and selecting correct tooling/materials for purpose.
* Implementing systems/processes, evaluating and identifying better practice across the engineering department.
* You will be required to engage with both customers and suppliers, providing immaculate communication across needs/requests.
* Non-Conformance Reporting (NCR’s)
* Internal and External Audits
* Working with Technical/Engineering Drawings
* At times, you may be required to travel, to liaise with customers on support or consultation, relating to the company’s product line.
* Time served Quality Engineer
* ISO 9001 & ISO 14001
* Shop floor Machine Background (HASS, FADAL, NAKAMURA, PUMA) all Fanuc Controlled.
* Strong people management skills
* Have used or Machines CMM, Optical Machines,
* Worked as part of a Team
* Quality control of incoming materials and outgoing parts.
* Hands on Person
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.