Job Title: Quality Inspector
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours / Days: Nights – 16:00 – 02:00/04:00 (Monday – Thursday)
Salary: £30,000 starting salary
* Overtime available
* On-Site Parking
* Clean & Modern Engineering Works
* Daily Shift Allowance
* Plenty of Overtime Available
* Overtime Paid After 39 Hours of working week at Time + Quarter
Immediate start available
Our client based in Nottingham are looking for a Quality Inspector, with a background of working in the aerospace sector, to join their team during a period of sustained growth.
The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running, and become a pivotal member of the wider engineering team, offering technical support to both colleagues and customers, whilst driving quality and better processes within the business.
Role & Main Duties:
* Working with technical/engineering based drawings
* Conducting visual and measurement tests, rejecting and returning unacceptable samples
* Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications
* Returning products for re-work, confirming re-work
* Move completed work to next staging area
* Manual handling requirement including some heavy lifting work
* Other Inspection duties as required
* Have previous experience within aerospace or automotive industry
* Experience working with small parts
* Strong attention to detail
* Must be able to adhere to health and safety guidelines
* Ability to read technical/engineering drawings
* Ability to communicate decisions & problems
* Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarising re-work and waste, inputting data into quality database.
* Able to work under limited supervision
* Ability to communicate in a clear and factual manner
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.