Quantity Surveyor – Tamworth – Up To £40,000 per annum
We are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join our reputable construction client based in Tamworth. The client carries out a range of projects including; commercial, new housing and charitable projects.
Overview of the Quantity Surveyor Role
• Salary Range, based on experience, £35,000 – £40,000 per annum
• A varied, interesting and satisfying job role.
• Business expenses covered
• Out of town allowance paid.
• Overnight accommodation supplied as required.
• 20 days paid holiday.
• 8 days statutory bank holiday.
• Pension Scheme
Responsibilities of a Quantity Surveyor
• A knowledge of Construction, Building and sites
• Quantity surveyor experience
• Be able to travel to sites and quantify Jobs
• Practically minded.
• Computer skilled, Be able to use Microsoft packages (word,excel)
• Energy, enthusiasm, ambition and a ‘can do’ attitude.
• A full clean driving licence.
• Have a flexible approach to hours of work and working durations.
• An appreciation that punctuality and achieving deadlines is of the upmost importance.
• Have a very tidy working disposition and an eye for presentational detail.
• Have an appreciation and understand the importance of Health & Safety in the workplace.
• Be prepared to stay away overnight occasionally.
• Able to work within a team or alone.
• Complete paperwork
• A continuous desire for both self and company improvement.
• Exemplary time keeping.
Requirements to be a Quantity Surveyor
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Should be collaborative and a team player
• Comfortable working in a small office
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this Quantity Surveyor position, then contact Jouel Potter today on 0116 262 3733 or email email@example.com
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Industrial team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.