Quality Surveyor – Omagh (Northern Ireland) – Up to £50K Per Annum
Our client is a large supply & Fit commercial masonry contractor working throughout the UK, A family run business and relaxed approach towards delivering high quality service to our clients on large scale projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the full range of pre to post contract services and will work to maximise profitability and success. Travel may be required with this role.
Duties of the Quality Surveyor:
* Complete take off quantities and assist in tender preparations.
* Produce BoQs.
* Oversee and run reports for measurements and variances.
* Attend site meetings and work closely with Project team.
* Prepare and submit weekly financial reports.
* Monthly cost/value reconciliation.
* Run multiple projects at the one time.
* Prepare and submit variations, final accounts and contract documentation.
* Advise management on contractual matters.
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying with 2+ years’ experience
Key Skills of the Quality Surveyor:
* Ability to interpret working drawings and specifications.
* Strong communication and negotiation skills.
* Experience of managing and dealing with contractual issues on standard forms of contract.
* Excellent IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
* A proactive and flexible working approach with the ability to adapt to changing situations and duties.
* Strong knowledge of contract documents, construction practices and techniques.
* Full driving license and access to a vehicle.
To discuss this further please contact Jouel on 0116 262 3733/07850 646 175, alternatively you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.