Quantity Surveyor – Enfield – Up To £45,000 per annum
We are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join a respectable client who provide buildings support to local authorities, social landlords, NHS trusts and private sector clients.
Overview of the Quantity Surveyor Role:
– Salary Range, based on experience is up to £45,000 per annum
– Holiday TBC
Responsibilities of a Quantity Surveyor:
* Assist in preparing tender, contract documents and schedule of rates
* Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
* Assist in establishing the client’s requirements and review feasibility
* Perform risk, value management, cost control and advise on a procurement strategy
* Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
* Value completed work and arrange payments
* Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
* Any other duties as reasonably required
Requirements to be a Quantity Surveyor:
* Good practical skills and problem-solving skills
* The ability to follow technical drawings, building plans and diagrams
* The ability to work carefully, methodically and safely
* Good understanding or the ‘Health and Safety at Work Act
* Good written, ICT and spoken communication skills
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this Quantity Surveyor position, then contact Jouel Potter today on 0116 262 3733/07850 646 175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Construction team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.