Location: remote and onsite Bolton
Hourly rate: £9.00 per hour
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8:30 start 37.5 hours
Start Date: 1st Feb
Duration: 3-4 months
Would you like to work for a successful values driven business? Regional Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the Sunday Times Best Companies. Our client is looking for a Recruitment Administrator for a 3-4 month period and as this is a short-term role, previous experience is essential. The Recruitment Administratorr will support the existing team on a recruitment project.
Duties of the Recruitment Administrator
* Talking to Hiring Managers to understand their availability to interview.
* Talking to Candidates to schedule interviews with Hiring Managers.
* Confirming interviews through SAP success factors Interview scheduler
* Working closely with resourcers to support them with agreed administration
* Ensuring all interview communication is timely, accurate and done at pace and within agreed SLA’s
* Own the team “Ticketing” mail box and ensure all tickets are effectively managed and closed.
* Support general enquiries from managers regarding resourcing, raising requisitions and adhoc requests.
Skills of the Recruitment Administrator:
* Has a strong customer service ethos
* Is able to communicate both verbally and in writing very clearly
* Builds strong stakeholder relationship
* Works well within a team and is extremely collaborative.
* Is able to juggle and prioritise their own workload, working at pace where required.
* Is self driven and able to work effectively from home. Can be flexible with hours required at times.
* Is good with technology and online systems
* Worked within or supporting a resourcing team previously
* Has used recruitment systems, ideally SAP success factors Recruiting
* Is able to support resourcing activity, (CV search, pre screening).
How to apply for the Recruitment Administrator
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7598 and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.