Location: Morley, Leeds
Hours: Full Time (Monday – Friday 08:30am – 17:00pm)
Salary: £24,000 to £26,000 (neg) +commission +bonus
*Free parking available*
Regional Recruitment Services Leeds are looking to attract a talented Recruitment Consultant to specialise in permanent or contract placements. This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious, goal-orientated recruiter that is craving greater autonomy, higher rewards and more exciting career prospects.
Regional Recruitment Services are a multi award winning recruitment agency founded in Leicester in 2008. Due to success and natural growth we have recently opened up a Leeds office and are looking for dynamic sales professional to join us on our journey.
We are part of the preferred supply chain for many household names and provide them with a unique level of service that many of our larger high street and independent agency competitors cannot provide. In addition to this, we are a significant permanent and temporary recruiter on a national scale.
The UK team includes 25+ professionals, specialising within the following industry disciplines:
* Supply Chain & Logistics
* Office Support & Sales
* Senior Appointments
* Technical & Engineering
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the best-rated agencies according to Google. We have ambitious growth plans over the next 3 years and welcome interest and applications from candidates with FMCG, Industrial, Technical/Engineering, or generalist high street agency experience.
Based from our new offices in Morley, this role gives you full autonomy to build a desk that covers the whole of The North. This is a 360′ position but you will have access to resource support if/when needed from a highly talented, award winning team.
Genuine opportunities to develop into a senior role.
The successful Recruitment Consultant will also hold the following skills and abilities:
– A full UK driving licence and flexibility around standard working hours. This is an essential requirement because the role will include meeting with clients and candidates.
– Recruitment Consultant must have the ability to connect with people and build professional working relationships with candidates, client contacts and colleagues.
– We want to hire ambitious recruiters that consider business development, influencing and strong negotiation skills as some of their key strengths.
– The successful recruitment consultant will have an abundance of tenacity and resilience. Being able to professionally deal with candidates and clients and having ability to learn from experiences are essential traits of a successful a recruiter.
– Professionalism. Are you the sort of person that will put your best efforts into every task involved in the 360-degree recruitment process? This is important to us.
How to apply:
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this Recruitment Consultant vacancy before applying, please give us a call and ask for Jack (Regional Recruitment – Leeds)
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.