Hourly rate: £10.00 per hour £19,500 equivalent
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8 till 4 or 9 till 5
Start Date: August 2020
Duration: 3-4 months
Would you like to work for a successful values driven business? Regional Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the Sunday Times Best Companies. Our client is looking for a Recruitment Resourcer for a 3-4 month period and as this is a short-term role, previous experience is essential. The Recruitment Resourcer will support the existing team on a recruitment project in the logistics and distributions sector.
Duties of the Recruitment Resourcer:
* Review job applications for several live roles
* Conduct telephone screenings with suitable candidates
* Manage the recruitment and applicant systems
* Keep candidate information updated
* Support HR when required with offer letters, contracts and documentation
Skills of the Recruitment Resourcer:
* Have a background in recruitment or sourcing candidates, ideally within the logistics or distribution sector.
* Excellent Reporting skills: able to multi task, organise and prioritise work is reported accurately for the Senior Management team
* Excellent communication skills: motivated and proactive with good rapport building
* Good relationship builder- establishing credibility with both internal and external contacts at all levels
How to apply for the Recruitment Resourcer
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7598 and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.