Recruitment Resourcer – Technical and Engineering
Location: Leicester City Centre
Hours: Full Time (Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm)
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 + uncapped commission + (quarterly & annual bonuses)
Regional Recruitment Services are looking to attract a talented Recruitment Resourcer to specialise in permanent or contract placements within Technical and engineering sector. This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious, goal-orientated resourcer that is craving greater autonomy, higher rewards and more exciting career prospects.
The Opportunity: This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the best-rated agencies within the Midlands. We have ambitious growth plans over the next 3 years and welcome interest and applications from candidates with Corporate Sales/HR or high street agency experience.
The successful Recruitment Resourcer will also hold the following skills and abilities:
– Recruitment Resourcer must have the ability to connect with people and build professional working relationships with candidates, client contacts and colleagues.
– The successful Recruitment Resourcer will have an abundance of tenacity and resilience. Being able to professionally deal with candidates and clients and having ability to learn from experiences are essential traits of a successful a recruiter.
– Professionalism. Are you the sort of person that will put your best efforts into every task involved in the 360-degree recruitment process? This is important to us.
The role of a Recruitment Resourcer
* To resource and interview suitable candidates for permanent and contract basis roles (within the technical and engineering sector
* Identify and source candidates via an extensive database, job boards and LinkedIn
* Write adverts and updates across social media and CRM
* Screen and interview candidates
* Develop loyal and supportive relationships throughout the industry
How To Apply
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this recruitment consultant vacancy before applying, please feel free to email email@example.com or call 07501469164.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.