RGN / Registered Nurse
Salary: upto £19 per hour (DOE)
Hours: 42 hours per week (Days and/or Nights available)
We have been headhunted to recruit for a number of Registered Nurses in Essex, working for a new luxury home that only opened its doors in January 2020.
The recently-opened “five star” Service offers 73 superior private en-suite bedrooms, with a multitude of luxurious day lounges for residents to relax in. The Home provides the highest quality residential, nursing, dementia and respite care in a luxury setting, with convenient transport links to and from Enfield, Ilford and even Romford.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be involved in continuous assessments and the evaluation of residents’ needs, whilst coaching your team members and role modelling the best practice. Your skills and experience will be key to the growth and expansion of the commissioming process but more importantly, supporting residents’ with all their needs.
As a Registered Nurse:
– You will hold current registration with the NMC and have a relevant Nursing qualification.
– A compassionate and caring attitude
– Adequate knowledge and experience and an understanding of the nursing role and professional boundaries.
– Keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge
– Capable of building close relationships with residents and their families
– Determined to drive continuous improvement, while maintaining high compliance standards.
– A proven track record of leading and supporting teams
– Excellent communication skills and be able to remain calm under pressure.
What you can expect in return as a Registered Nurse:
– Free DBS check
– Bank Holiday enhancement pay
– Break pay for working long shifts
– Discounted Gym membership
– Refer a Friend Scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
– Bespoke Retail Discounts and Cash Back payments
– Employee Assistance Programme including free counselling sessions
– Bespoke and industry leading induction programme
– Access to the mandatory online training modules
– Accredited Care Certificate Training (Care roles)
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 07858758274 and ask for Nizaam, or email Nizaam.Karatella@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 10 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.