Job Title: Sales Executive
Pay Rate: £25,000 – £28,000 per annum + rewarding commission structure
Hours: 40 hours Monday – Friday (9AM – 5PM)
Start Date: ASAP
Sales Executive Overview
We are currently seeking a driven Sales Executive for a leading business related events company in Enfield. This opportunity is ideal for a candidate that is passionate about gaining and nurturing new business relationships, and holds existing skills and experience within outbound sales. The successful candidate will be part of a vibrant sales team, where the purpose of the role is to sell tickets for corporate networking events, B2B. Reporting directly to the company Sales Manager, your passion, rapport building and active-listening skills will be critical for this growing company.
Sales Executive Key Responsibilities
* Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements.
* Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
* Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information.
* Attend business events to meet clients, this could be in the UK or abroad, company expenses paid.
* Negotiate terms of business and pricing.
* Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
* Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
* Continuously improve through feedback and ongoing training.
Skills required for the successful Sales Executive:
* Experience in Outbound Sales or similar position within a sales focussed role.
* Extremely tenacious with a genuine drive for converting business and achieving KPI’s.
* Strong selling, communication and negotiation skills.
* Understanding of the events industry would be advantageous but not essential.
* Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
* A genuine team player, able to work effectively within a thriving sales team.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Software.
* Must have own transport due to occasional travel.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 26 2 37 33 and ask for Carla. Or you can email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise