Contract: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 – £23,000 + Fantastic Commission Structure + Incentives
Start date: ASAP
Regional Recruitment Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Executive to join a highly successful and fast-growing company based in Leicester on a full time, permanent basis.
Are you an experienced Sales Executive with strong Sales and Customer Service skills?
Are you a driven and ambitious individual that strives to achieve and succeed?
Are you looking for an exciting NEW challenge to join a fun and vibrant team?
Sales Executive – Duties & responsibilities:
* Making a number of Sales calls to potential clients/customers – being able to handle objections and respond positively to any unsuccessful situations
* Working closely with internal departments and colleagues to efficiently deal with inbound customer enquiries
* Working to hit, achieve and exceed targets/deadlines on a daily basis
* Maintaining accurate records of conversations on the in-house database and ensuring all administration tasks are completed
Sales Executive – Desired skills & attributes
* Resilience – You will be required to work at a fast pace making a high number of calls per day and will need to respond positively to unsuccessful situations
* Communication – Being able to communicate effectively both verbally and written is fundamental to success
* Results Driven – Focused on the end result, setting own goals and reviewing own performance
Sales Executive – How to apply!
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact Michelle 0116 366 76 17
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.