Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Enderby, Leicester
Salary: £20,000 per annum + Commission OTE: £50,000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8.15am to 5pm, Friday 8.15am to 4.30pm
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive to work with one of the leading UK energy brokers. Our client is looking for multiple Sales Executives to join their growing, dynamic and high energy sales team. Our client is focused on customer experience and has one of the best retention rates in the industry. This is an outbound sales executive role where you will thrive off building relationships with customers. The company provide a range of flexible products designed to give their customers maximum flexibility with their energy requirements. Sales Executives that are successful will be responsible for contacting potential business customers, to information gather on renewal dates and consult on preferable energy prices. New team members are made to feel welcomed and full training and ongoing support is provided to ensure people can reach their full potential, positive customer feedback is celebrated, and financial rewards are extremely high.
The Package – Outbound Sales Executive
- REALISTIC OTE in excess of £50,000 per annum
- Huge Sales incentives including the opportunity to win £1,000 cash just for hitting target.
- Generous holiday entitlement of 33 days’ including bank holidays.
- Training and Career Development pathway from day 1.
- Opportunity to take vocational qualifications (Sales & Marketing) alongside employment.
- Long term career opportunity
- Free Parking at the office.
- Company culture is fun, high energy and fast paced.
- Top earners coming out with over 6 figures, chance to work/learn from seasoned energy sales consultants.
Responsibilities Of Outbound Sales Executive
- Outbound Sales calls circa 80-100 per day.
- You will be committed to understanding your clients’ needs for the purpose of offering the best possible solution – providing a high level of Customer Service
- You will be responsible for managing you own workload for the purpose of meeting and exceeding your monthly targets/KPI’s
- Managing the CRM database.
- Develop and account manage existing portfolio.
- Achieve set sales targets.
- Attend team meetings and share ideas/best practice.
The Candidate – Outbound Sales Executive
- Extremely tenacious with a genuine drive for converting business and achieving KPI’s.
- Strong selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- A genuine team player, able to work effectively within a thriving sales team.
- Resilience – You will be required to work at a fast pace and will need to respond positively to unsuccessful situations.
- Perseverance pays off!
- Communication – Being able to skilfully communicate is fundamental to success.
- Results Driven – Focused on the end result, setting own goals and reviewing own performance.
- Flexible – Responding to the market and making the necessary changes.
How to Apply for the Telesales Executive
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to email Aaron at aaron @ regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.