Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Enderby, Leicester
Salary: £20,000 per annum + Commission
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8.15am to 5pm, Friday 8.15am to 4.30pm
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive to work with one of the leading UK energy brokers. Our client is looking for multiple Sales Executives to join their growing, dynamic and high energy sales team. This company is focused on customer experience and has one of the best retention rates in the industry. This is an outbound sales executive role where you will thrive off building relationships with customers. The company provide a range of flexible products designed to give their customers maximum flexibility with their energy requirements. Candidates that are successful will be responsible for contacting potential business customers, to information gather on renewal dates and consult on preferable energy prices. New team members are made to feel welcomed and full training and ongoing support is provided. They want to ensure every member of the team reaches their full potential, positive customer feedback is celebrated, and financial rewards are extremely high.
Responsibilities Of Outbound Sales Executive
* Grow your book of business through developing new business, onboarding and maintaining customer relationships.
* Meaningful honest conversations, which allow customers to make informed choices.
* Use skills and knowledge of the company and its competitors to consistently identify opportunities to maximise sales potential.
* Maintaining the CRM database
* Processing sales with a high degree of accuracy to varying supplier criteria
Requirements for the Successful Outbound Sales Executive
* B2B Sales Experience is required.
* Exceptional communication skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to multi- task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
* Demonstrate a high level of passion for ‘doing the right thing’
* Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business.
* Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting.
* Microsoft Office proficient.
The Package – Outbound Sales Executive
Huge Sales incentives including the opportunity to win £1,000 cash just for hitting target.
Generous holiday entitlement of 33 days’ including bank holidays.
Training and Career Development pathway from day 1.
Free Parking at the office.
Company culture is fun, high energy and fast paced.
Top earners coming out with over 6 figures, chance to work/learn from seasoned energy sales consultants.
How to Apply for the Telesales Executive
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to email Aaron at aaron @ regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise