Sales Executive – Energy
Salary: £20,000 + Uncapped Commission + Incentives/Benefits
Hours: Monday – Thursday (8:15am – 5pm) Friday (8:15am – 4:30pm)
Location: Enderby, LE19
Regional Recruitment Services are working alongside a highly successful and rapidly expanding Energy brokering business based in Enderby who are looking to recruit experienced Sales Executives to join their fun and friendly team on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an exciting NEW opportunity to join a reputable business with a busy and vibrant working environment, offering on-going training and support along with high earning potential and other fun internal incentives.
Interested? Keep reading…
Sales Executive – Energy – The Role
* B2B – You will be responsible for contacting and engaging with prospective businesses from data provided, capturing key information on customers renewals, prices and requirements demonstrating detailed product knowledge gained from extensive industry-leading training and your natural sales skills
* You will be committed to understanding your client’s needs for the purpose of offering the best possible solution – providing a high level of Customer Service
* You will be responsible for managing you own workload for the purpose of meeting and exceeding your monthly targets/KPI’s
Sales Executive – Energy – The Individual
* Experience within Energy brokering experience desired but not essential – ongoing training and support is provided
* You will possess exceptional Sales and Customer Service skills and experience – having the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
* You will be keen, enthusiastic and have the willingness to learn
* You will be confident with an outgoing personality and pleasant telephone manner
* You will be professional, punctual and strive for high performance
* You will have the ability to work independently as well as being a strong team player
* You will strive to hit and exceed clear targets and deadlines
* The ability to respond positively to objections/setbacks – you will have a tenacious and resilient attitude
Sales Executive – Energy – Benefits/Additional Information
* Competitive commission structure plus additional fun and achievable incentives
* Continuous development – long-term training and development
* Data provided daily
* Fun office-based working atmosphere
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Free parking
How to apply for the Sales Executive – Energy role;
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7617 and ask for Michelle. Alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.