*Previous Printing and Labels sales experience required*
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join a leading Midlands company based in Nottingham, this is a full time position working Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.00 on a permanent basis. Salary is £18,000 – £20,000 per annum, with a company car plus laptop, phone and commission.
• Full time hours, Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.00
• Permanent role
• £18,000 – £20,000 per annum
• Full training provided
• Company car, Laptop and phone
• Commission and bonus scheme
• 27 days holiday including bank holidays
• Pension scheme
You will be working with a well-established Sales team; you will be focusing on driving the development of new business relationships and building the portfolio of blue chip clients.
Other duties will include:
• Assisting with annual sales forecasts
• Providing accurate customer specifications for estimates, quotes and jobs
• Manage accounts, and develop revenue from new and existing clients
• Assist Customers with the design process, enabling creativity and innovative ideas for their printing needs
• Visiting new and prospect business customers across the UK
• As well as your portfolio of clients, you will be pro-actively seeking new business opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
• Previous Sales experience is advantageous
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
• Full driving licence
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Curtis.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.