Job Title: Senior Conveyancing Solicitor
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum DOE
Hours: Full time – 35 Hours. 9:00AM to 17:00PM
Regional Recruitment Services are working with a well-established independent Law Firm based in Leicester. We are now recruiting for a Senior Conveyancing Solicitor with at least 3 years’ experience and knowledge in this sector, due to growth they are now looking for a Senior to lead their team.
Duties for the successful Senior Conveyancing Solicitor:
• A hands on approach in resolving problems and meeting clients’ needs.
• Dealing with all aspects of post-completion, to include SDLT and Requisitions for HMLR.
• Providing a high-quality residential Conveyancing service.
• Managing and motivating the Conveyancing team.
• To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the law and implement changes necessary to comply with the law.
• Warranting all conveyancing transactions comply with all legal and regulatory requirements.
• Dealing with complex transactions such as: shared ownership, leasehold matters, lease extensions, sales and purchases of part, plot sales and purchases and right to buy.
The following skills we require from a Senior Conveyancing Solicitor:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• An understanding of CQS Protocol and Anti-Money Laundering legislation.
• Experience is essential, a Qualified Solicitor with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• The capability to build good client and third party relationships.
• Sound knowledge on Conveyancing procedures.
• Familiarity in using DPS.
• The ability to manage a department and grow your team, along with the capability to work unsupervised.
• A UK Driving License with access to a vehicle is essential.
The up and coming Senior will benefit from Free Parking and a rewarding Salary (DOE).
How to Apply for the Senior Conveyancing Solicitor Role:
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 0116 – 36 676 06 and ask for Simi.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.