Job Title: Senior Design Engineer/Design Manager
Contract Type: Full time/ Permanent Position
Days/Hours: Monday-Friday (Normal office working hours)
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 per year (depending on experience)
Immediate Start Available
Our client works closely with a variety of different industries, from designing, manufacturing, and installing a plethora of acoustic and noise control equipment for multiple industries and sectors including Construction, Automotive and Aerospace to name but a few. Variety is key to our client and the ideal candidate will take pleasure in the formation of acoustic screens, barriers, enclosures, specialist audiology rooms and recording studios. Centred in the heart of England, now is the perfect time to join our growing and success driven team.
The Role & Main Duties
- Management of the design office.
- Allocation of jobs to the correct design engineers.
- Ensuring all general arrangement drawings are issued to the correct clients to seek approval.
- Ensuring all manufacturing drawings are issued to the workshop to the agreed timescales.
- Overseeing a variety of scaled projects from small, simple sheet metal work enclosures to large complex BIM level 2 construction projects.
- Reporting and presenting relevant data to directors in a professional manner.
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor, Revit and Navisworks is essential.
- Experienced designer with a detailed background within the Sheetmetal/structural steelwork design is pivotal.
- Previous experience within the noise control or similar industry is preferred, however this is not an essential requirement.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package.
- Ability to work off their own initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, approachable, yet authoritative, with the ability to thrive when working with others.
- Unrivalled time management skills with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Keen eye for detail, using innovative and creative ways to tackle and solve problems.
COVID-19 considerations: Operating under Covid mitigation measures, including maintaining social distancing, use of hand sanitisers and regular cleaning regimes.
Work remotely: No
Immediate start / interview available. Please contact Rob @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7611, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Robert@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified.