Senior Healthcare Assistant / Team Leader
Salary: £10-£10.50 per hour (DOE)
Hours: 36-48 hours per week (days or nights)
We are keen on speaking to experienced Healthcare Assistants in Hertfordshire, looking to continue or step up to working as a Team Leader in the Care industry.
This is an 80-bedded Home, situated close by to local shops in and with efficient transport links to/from nearby towns, catering for those with Dementia and other age-related conditions.
As a Senior Carer or a Team Leader, the ideal applicant will possess an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care and have a strong background of working within the field. You will be required to step up and deputise when required, whilst also leading by example and being one of the go-to individuals for all members of staff within the Service.
With several other Services situated around Hertfordshire and London, you would be a part of a group with stellar reputation in the Industry!
Job Responsibilities as a Senior Care Assistant and Team Leader:
* Ability to work with different kind of clients and attend their needs by delivering physical, psychological and social care
* Work individually and within the team to provide the necessary back up for all staff, to a standard commensurate with aims and objectives of the Home
* Ability to work under pressure, on your own or as part of the team
* Ensure the smooth running of the routines within the home
* Full supervision of the Keyworker system; any staff in the induction period; and the recording and maintenance of crucial records relating to residents and procedures
* Deal with medication and act as a point of reference
* Answer enquiries from visitors and professional bodies associated with the care of the residents.
What you can expect in return:
– Increments based on performance
– Monthly employee recognition awards
– Subsidized meals
– Increased pay for every shift above your contracted hours
– Regular team outings.
– Company pension.
– Access to perk box with discounted offers for staff.
– Refer a friend incentive scheme.
– Free industry-recognized training and development offered and encouraged.
– Fast track training to become a future leader.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 3667592 and ask for Nizaam, or email Nizaam@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 10 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.