An Experienced Senior Marketing Executive is required for a well-established designer and supplier of luxury goods, who have clients that span the globe and supply the world’s leading hotel groups. Based in Ruislip this is a permanent role offering a fantastic basic salary of £50’000-£60’000 per annum dependant on experience, however a contract position will also be available for the right candidate, if required.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company with clients spanning worldwide. The role is ideally suited to experienced marketing executives with 7 years plus hospitality/hotel experience who can hit the ground running, and are looking to further their experience and grow their knowledge of marketing, along with fantastic progression opportunities. This is high and fast paced role, which would require a great level of multi tasking ,idea generation and implementation and execution of new and unique ideas.
– Salary up to £60,000 per annum depending on experience.
– Corporate bonus scheme (Once your probation period has been passed).
– Company pension scheme.
– 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
– On site parking.
– Are you an experienced senior marketing executive within the hotel/hospitality sectors?
– Do you have 7 years experience or more?
– Are you excited regarding the opportunity to further your knowledge in the world of hospitality marketing?
– Are you committed to developing your career?
All About You:
– Strong and confident with MS Office – Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills
– Excellent verbal/written communication and professional presentation skills
– Fantastic knowledge and demonstration of marketing techniques within the hospitality/hotel sector
– Proven success within generating new business through different marketing techniques
– Self-starter, great organizational and problem-solving skills
– 7 years plus experience
The successful candidate will be responsible for the brand marketing and main marketing campaigns. The candidate will be joining the team as a Senior Brand/Marketing Executive, and will be involved in the day-to-day marketing duties within the business, including developing and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition, retention and increase overall brand presence/awareness, creating comprehensive marketing and comms strategy in collaboration with the CEO’s, producing marketing campaigns, attending highly important meetings to pitch products and services, creating content for social media/online platforms, and much more!
• Bachelor’s (Preferred)
• Driving Licence (Preferred)
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.