Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Midlands (Remote)
Salary: £60,000 – £70,000
Start Date: Immediately (flexible for notice periods)
We are hiring a Senior Project Manager who has experience working with a consultancy in the Midlands area. This is an exciting opportunity for you to further your career with a well-respected independent project & cost management consultancy and you will be working with Project Managers travelling to various sites a month.
Duties of a Senior Project Manager
In this role you will be working in the Midlands area to strive towards being recognised as the best independent project and cost management consultancy in the UK. You will be responsible for:
- Attending corporate marketing events and promoting company brand to the public.
- Preparing quarterly reports using a variety of employee evaluations, written data and statistics and presenting the finding to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) or Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in person.
- Addressing vendor and client complaints in a respectful and timely manner and ensuring that the organisation maintains a positive image and provides high-quality services.
- Ensuring that employees have a dynamic and supportive work space and the resources necessary to provide outstanding services to vendors and clients.
- Discussing the quality of assignments with employees and emphasising areas that require improvement in the future.
- Evaluating files from HR and selecting candidates who can actively contribute the project of the company.
- Meeting with accounting and financial heads to implement strategies and establish revenue goals.
- Collaborating with executive-level managers and providing relevant feedback about performance of individual employees and the department.
- Coordinating with vendors and suppliers as needed.
Skills and experience of a Senior Project Manager
- Previous experience as a Senior Project Manager is preferred.
- Experience working for a consultancy in the past.
- Great stake holding managing skill.
- Good contract management.
It would be beneficial to the Senior Project Manager role if you also had:
- Resilient and hard-working attitude.
- Experience in rail, highways, flood elevation, water infrastructure construction is favourable.
- NEC3 accreditation or strong NEC contract knowledge is preferable.
What the client offers a Senior Project Manager
This client offers:
- Competitive Salary and prospects for promotion and growth.
- Remote working with expectation of site visits where mileage is paid on travel.
- A friendly, supportive environment to help you succeed in your career. The client is dedicated to promoting internally into senior positions.
- By using a structured approach via six monthly reviews, as well as coaching you on a regular, informal basis, the client can offer a valuable forum to exchange feedback, monitor your progress, define your development needs, and set your career goals.
About the Client
Our client is an independent consultancy focused on energising construction, infrastructure and change projects that are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their project on a permanent basis. You’ll be joining a lively team with a vibrant, entrepreneurial culture and with this the client offers something that you won’t find at most larger consultancies.
Apply for this Senior Project Manager role through this advert. If you would like more information about this role, please contact our Construction team on 0116 262 3733 or Charanpreet@regionalrecruitment.com
If successful, you will need to digitally register with our agency (if you haven’t already done so). If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
About Regional Recruitment Services – A Recruitment Agency Nationwide.
This position is advertised by Regional Recruitment Services Ltd, an award-winning independent recruitment agency that has been recruiting since 2008. We offer permanent, temporary and contract jobs within the Commercial, Construction, Industrial and Engineering sectors. To view all our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit our website (regionalrecruitment.co.uk/job-search).