My client are a leading M+E and instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. The main sectors of operation are; Commercial, Data Centre, Power, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical and Waste to Energy.
They are currently recruiting for 2 x Senior Quantity Surveyors to be based on separate M+E projects in Central London valuing in excess of £10million.
The successful candidate will join an already established team on all the phases from pre-Construction to Project Handover.
Overview of the Quantity Surveyor Role:
* London location – commutable
* Salary Range, based on experience is up to £85,000 per annum
* Multiple projects across sectors
* Company Pension
Responsibilities of a Quantity Surveyor:
* Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities C/W labour hours and material costs
* Tracking costs and labour through the project
* Preparing costs for variations
* Manage monthly valuations
* Prepare subcontract packages for procurement, agree contracts and manage through to final account
* Carry out full construction take off, prepare construction cost plan, track costs and labour costs efficiency throughout the project
Requirements for the Senior Quantity Surveyor role:
* A minimum of 5 years’ experience on UK Projects
* Should be collaborative and a team player
* Degree in Construction Economics (Quantity Surveying) or equivalent
* Experience in NEC and JCT forms of contract is a MUST.
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this Senior Quantity Surveyor position, then contact Tyler Boyce today on 0116 366 7611 or email email@example.com
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Construction team on 0116 366 7611.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.